- To draft petitions, applications, replies etc. under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
- To draft various emails, replies, notices under various sections of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
- To brief senior lawyers or to appear before NCLT and NCLAT for insolvency matters.
- To handle all matters related to DRT, DRAT under Sarfaesi and insolvency and bankruptcy law (after IBC is notified for individual Bankruptcy).
- To prepare Insolvency Application on behalf of client for NCLT.
- To conduct complete corporate insolvency registration process.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Should have working experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
- Should have working experience on DRT (Debts Recovery Tribunals)
- Should have handled bank cases of default and recovery proceedings by banks
- Experience – 1 to 3 yrs. in IBC
- Qualification – Law / CS
Salary – As per industry norms
Job Application – shorturl.at/impBD