Website AAA Insolvency Professional LLP
1) To draft petitions, applications, replies etc. under Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
2) To draft various emails, replies, notices under various sections of Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law.
3) To brief senior lawyers or to appear before NCLT and NCLAT for insolvency matters.
4) To handle all matters related to DRT, DRAT under SARFAESI and insolvency and bankruptcy law (after IBC is notified for individual Bankruptcy).
5) To prepare Insolvency Application on behalf of client for NCLT.
6) To conduct complete corporate insolvency registration process.
Desired Candidate Profile
1) Should have working experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
2) Should have working experience on DRT (Debts Recovery Tribunals)
3) Should have handled bank cases of default and recovery proceedings by banks
4) Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
5) Should be very good in English writing and speaking.
6) Should have administrative and managerial skills.
7) Excellent Drafting Skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org