- Day to day accounting in Tally software and maintain physical records of documents.
- Maintaining all receipts, payments, sales & purchase transactions.
- Reconciliation of Petty Cash, Bank & Credit Card in tally software.
- Reconciliation of Debtors, Creditors on Monthly basis and follow up for outstanding payments.
- Handling and writing cheques, Bank RTGS/NEFT.
- Ensuring timely payment of all statutory dues i.e. TDS, GST and accounting in the proper heads in the books.
- Preparation of monthly/ yearly closings and other accounting projects.
- Assist in the processing of Income statements, Receipts and Payments and balance sheets, other Financial statements according to company accounting.
- To supervise team & get the work done within timeline
- Any other work as assigned by Reporting Manager
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Minimum 3 yrs experience
- Good understanding of Accounting function
- Working experience on Tally ERP9 & MS Excel, MS Word (Advance features)
- Knowledge on TDS & GST for proper accounting in tally, and compliances checking etc.
Salary – As per industry norms
Vacancy – 1
Location – Kailash Colony, Delhi