CA. Anil Goel
- Founder & Chairman
- B.Com, FCA, DISA(ICAI)
- New Delhi
Regn. No. IBBI/IPA-001/IP-P00118/2017-18/10253
Total Number of years of experience :-
34 years’ experience as auditor, debt syndication consultant, stressed asset consultant, compliances consultant as Founder of M/s AKG & Co., a mid-level CA Firm.
15 Years’ experience as Resolution Agent and Enforcement Agent under SARFAESI Act as Founder of AAA Capital Services Pvt Ltd., India’s Largest Resolution Agents and Enforcement Agents under SARFAESI Act.
2 Years’ experience as Insolvency Professional as Founder and Chairman of AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, an IPE under IBC. Having handled 15 assignments as RP & Liquidator and supervised another 32 assignments assigned to partners of AAAIP
Core Competence & Industry specific experience: –
Accounts & Auditing, Tax and Company Law Compliances, Bank Loan syndication, Restructuring and rehabilitation of sick units, one-timesettlement of Bank loans, Recovery of Bank loans through the process of SARFAESI action, Venture Capital funding and due diligence for debt and equity fundingProjected financial statements, Technical and Financial Viability Study, Preparation of rehabilitation scheme for BIFR cases; CDR Cases Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law, Experience of various industry sectors as auditor, consultant, resolution agent and resolution professional.
Experience in restructuring & handling of Stressed Assets: –
Handled more than 1000 debt syndication, restructuring and rehabilitation cases, BIFR, CDR, Working capital management, rescheduling, etc. Founder & Director of AAA Capital Services Private Limited (AAACS), largest resolution and enforcement agents under SARFAESI Act, for the last 15 years.
- AAACS is empaneled with all PSU banks and most of other banks in India.
- Assigned more than 18,500 SARFAESI Cases by banks and NBFC.
- Have taken physical possession of more than 1500 stressed assets under SARFAESI Act.
- Operations in 19 states, 50 cities of the Country and 175 human resources.
Experience under IBC: –
- Founder Partner & Chairman of AAA Insolvency Professionals LLP, Second ‘Insolvency Professional Entity’ (IPE) of India recognized by IBBI. He was the first to launch operations of Insolvency and Bankruptcy practice across India with the help of his existing trained human resources engaged in debt syndication and handling of NPA Cases for banks.
- He and other 22 partners of IPE are already working on more than 46 cases as IRP/RP/ Liquidator.
- He has already successfully concluded more than 15 assignments under IBC as RP/ Liquidator. Some of the key assignments are REI Agro, Rotomac Group of Companies, Varrsana Ispat, West Bengal Essential Commodities Supply Corporation Limited, Loha Ispaat, Rasoya Proteins, etc.
Public Speaking andContent Writing:
- He has contributed to the profession of IBC by spreading knowledge and sharing his experience at about 100 events /workshops /training programs/ seminars /webinars organised by IBBI, IPAs, ASSOCHAM, PHD, CII, ICAI, ICSI, ICMA and various other corporates, banks and study circles and professional and trade associations.
- Contributed various articles, PPTs and stories under IBC, SARFAESI and RBI Circular on restructuring to ICAI Journal, Websites, ET and also reviewed books published by ICSI.
- Member Advisory Committee of Indian Institute of Insolvency Professionals of ICAI, an Insolvency Professional Agency set up by ICAI.
- Was a member of earlier working group for the implementation of Individual Bankruptcy in the Country as set up by IBBI.
- Member SIG 24, INSOL India, a special group of eminent Insolvency firms in India.