Among the first 2 IPE to be registered
AAAIP was incorporated on 20/12/2016 and IBBI recognised it as IPE on 01/03/2017 with its Head Oﬃce at New Delhi. AAAIP is one of the first two IPEs recognised by IBBI on 01/03/2017 and a press release was also given by IBBI and Ministry of Corporate Aﬀairs.
AAAIP has grown as the largest Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE) of India with 23 partners spread across the Country; more than 232 human resources and an experience of more than 46 live cases of Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process / Liquidation.
Across India Presence
Oﬃces at New Delhi (Head Oﬃce), Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Kochi, Ahmedabad, Raipur, Bhubneshwar, Ludhiana and operational human resources available at 50 cities of the Country.
The partners are a good mix of experienced professionals:
|Cost & Management Accountant:||01|
|MBA with Banking Experience:||03|
It is working with 232 full time dedicated human resources for management of stressed assets, including SARFAESI consultancy and debt syndication.
The human resources are divided into specialised teams such as:
- Resolution Team
- Liquidation Team
- Legal Team
- Corporate Debtor Operations Team
- Front End Team
- Claim Verification Team
- Compliances Team
- Transaction and Asset Sale Team
- HR Team
- Information Technology Team
- Digital Marketing Team
- Security and watch and ward Team
- supported by computer operators, Field Oﬃcers, oﬃce assistants and other support staﬀ.
Specialized Software Technology for handling to device IBC Process
AAAIP has developed a software for handling Resolution and Liquidation assignments where all sub-jobs are created in the software and timely alerts are given to teams for timely completion of all the jobs. The software also keeps a track of man hours devoted to each assignment and checklists and formats are provided for standardization. The software also provides for storage of related documents tagged to the assignment data.
Members of Elite Group
AAAIP is also a member of SIG24 at INSOL India, an exclusive group of leading firms engaged in restructuring, turnaround and insolvency activities. Comprising of firms from India and abroad, this premier group serves as the main resource bank for INSOL India and its projects and activities.
Contributor of Knowledge
The Partners of AAAIP are regular in contributing articles and case related stories to Economic Times and other journals.
46 IBC cases involving claims of more than 50000 Cr.
- The Partners of AAAIP have been assigned 46 assignments of IRP/RP and all the assignments have progressed well and all the timelines have been complied with by all the partners by using the multi-location infrastructure, various teams of human resources, knowledge base, data base of IPE, specially created formats, checklists, SOPs and software.
- AAAIP is also handling many matters of Operational Creditors, home buyers and Financial Creditors, where the matters are getting resolved without even knocking the doors of National Company Law Tribunal or without the commencement of CIRP.
- AAAIP has also handled various assignments of preparation of Resolution Plans for Resolution Applicants; process consultants to other Resolution Professionals, advisors to Corporate Debtors under Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process and advisors to Committee of Creditors for complicated matters.