Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform various task under CIRP as per timelines in IBC/ CIRP Regulations independently.
- To plan for attending various tasks and allotting them to various team members in CIRP
- To conduct due diligence of the work by Team Members to ensure its quality and timeliness
- Provide legal support to the Insolvency Professionals for the efficient conduct of Corporate Insolvency Resolution Process (CIRP) and Liquidation Process
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Expert knowledge of the IBC Code, CIRP Process, & other ancillary Laws.
- Excellent Drafting Skills, Proficient in MS Word and decent knowledge of MS Excel
- Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process such as claim verification, conducting COC meetings, drafting minutes of meeting, interaction with COC members.
- Should have administrative and managerial skills
- Should be very good in English writing and speaking
- Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
Experience – 2 to 5 years of Experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
- Should be Law graduate or company secretary.
Perks and benefits:
- 5.5 days working (2nd & 4th Saturday Off)
- Salary- 4 Lakh Per Annum to 6 Lakh Per Annum
- Incentive for eligible tasks as per policy of the Company.
PS: Only CIRP candidates may apply for this position; email@example.com