- To conduct complete Corporate Insolvency Registration Process (CIRP).
- To do claim verification of financial creditors, operation creditors, workmen employees and other claims.
- Conduct COC Meetings including preparation of Notice and Minutes.
- Minutes and notice of COC Meeting
- Drafting of Reports filed with NCLT
- Other compliances required for conducting CIRP
- Overlooking operations of the Company under CIRP
Desired Candidate profile
- Expertise in excel
- Good subject knowledge of IBC, 2016 and company law
- Should have procedural knowledge of CIRP and Liquidation process
- Should have working experience in Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
- Should have handled bank cases of default and recovery proceedings by banks
- Should have confidence and appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
- Should be very good in English writing and speaking.
- Should have administrative and managerial skills.
- Excellent Drafting Skills
- Experience – 1- 4 yrs in IBC
- Qualification – Law / CS
Salary – As per industry norms
Job Application – shorturl.at/impBD