Job Description-Legal Associates
- Proficient in English – Speaking, Writing & Drafting Skills.
- Competent for Legal Research, Article Writing, Judgment Briefs and Presentations.
- Drafting of Petitions, Applications, Appeals, Replies, Rejoinders, with respect to IBC to be filed before Hon’ble NCLT/NCLAT/High Court/Supreme Court.
- Other Compliances required for conducting CIRP/Liquidation Process.
- Appearances before the Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts, NCLAT, NCLT and District Courts.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- PQE – 5 to 7 Years in the field of Insolvency and Corporate Laws.
- Qualification – Holding a Bachelors Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute.
- Good Subject Knowledge of IBC, 2016 and Company Law and other Laws.
- Should have Procedural Knowledge of the CIRP and the Liquidation Process as envisaged under the IBC.
- Should have prior experience in Legal Research, Article Writing, Judgment Briefs and Presentations.
- Should have Working Experience in the field of Insolvency and Restructuring.
- Should have Confidence and Appetite to work on a new project and should be ready to accept challenges.
- Should have Administrative and Managerial Skills.
- Should be proficient in Drafting of Appeals, Petitions, Applications, Replies, Rejoinders, with respect to IBC, filed before the Hon’ble NCLT/NCLAT/High Courts/Supreme Court.
- Appearance before the Hon’ble Supreme Court, High Courts, NCLT/NCLAT and District Courts.
Salary – As per Industry Standards
Location – New Delhi
Working days- 6 days (2nd & 4th Saturday will be off)
Job Application – https://forms.gle/J9NgTyjbY9irpWSQA