- Founder & Chairman
- B.Com, FCA, DISA(ICAI)
- New Delhi
Regn. No. IBBI/IPA-001/IP-P00118/2017-18/10253
Most experienced Resolution Professional in the Country
- Handled/concluded 14 assignments of CIRP in his own name in the last two years (since 30th December 2016)
- Supervisedanother36assignmentsassignedtohispartnersunderIPEusingthe same infrastructure and teams
- Handled complicated cases where assets are attached by ED, PMLA, EOW, SEBI, CBI, IT Deptt.,Local bodies, etc.
- Handled cases ranging upto 10,725 Cr. debt to over 2 Lakh COC members
- Experience of working as Process Consultant and Legal Associate in few cases
- Prepared many resolution plans for Resolution applicants
- Handled many cases of operational creditors, those have been settled without commencement of CIRP
Most experienced Liquidator in the Country under IBC
- Appointed Liquidator in 7 cases and have already liquidated many assets
- Supervising Liquidation Process in 10 other cases, where his partners have been appointed as Liquidator
- Trained specialized team for asset sale under liquidation
- Large database of investors in stressed assets & strategic investors for asset sale
Most experienced SARFAESI Resolution Agent in the Country
- Founder and Chairman of AAA Capital Services Private Limited (AAACS), largest Resolution Agents and/or Enforcement Agents under SARFAESI Act since 2003.
- l Handled more than 19725 cases under SARFAESI Act, assigned by banks for physical possession and sale of assets
Highly experienced Restructuring and Revival Professional
- Founder and Senior Partner of M/s AAAG & Co., Chartered Accountants, primarily engaged in Loan syndication, Restructuring, Rehabilitation, BIFR, CDR, Working Capital Management since 1984
- Handled over 1000 assignments in last 30 years for loan syndication, restructuring, etc.
- Substantial experience in accounting, auditing, tax compliances, Company Law compliances, etc.
- Experience in Venture Capital Funding, documentation, etc.
Key Speaker, Content Writer and recognised by Industry
- Member Advisory Committee, IPA, Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
- Member of earlier Working Group set up by IBBI responsible for implementation of Individual Bankruptcy in India
- Key speaker, panelist or faculty at over 100 Seminars, conferences, conclaves, webinars, workshops, training courses, etc. organised by IBBI, ICAI, ICSI, ICMA, ASSOCHAM, PHD Chambers, CII, Study Circles, Banks, Corporates, etc.
- Co-chairman, ASSOCHAM National Council for Insolvency and Bankruptcy code.
- Regular faculty at Mandatory 50 Hours Pre-registration Course for new Insolvency Professionals conducted by IBBI/IPAs
- Contributed Articles, PPTs, to various journals, websites and training courses
- Review of some books by ICSI and some regulations by IBBI
- Member of Special Elite Group known as SIG24 of INSOL INDIA
Cases handled by CA Anil Goel:
Name of Corporate Debtor Claim Value(Rs. Cr)
|REI Agro Limited||10,693|
|Visa Power Ltd||4,661|
|Rotomac Global Pvt. Limited||4,391|
|Rotomac Exports Pvt. Limited||4,318|
|Loha Ispat Limited||2,366|
|Assam Company India Ltd (Process Consultant)||1,300|
|Rasoya Proteins Limited||931|
|Amar Remedies Limited||782|
|Varrsana Ispat Limited||714|
|Gujarat Oleo Chem Limited||375|
|West Bengal Essential Commodities Supply Corporation Limited||250|
|Charbhuja Industries Ltd||118|
|Recorders and Medicare Pvt. Limited||99|
|AD Electro Steel Pvt. Limited (Only IRP)||20|