PGDBA (NMIMS), MBA (USA)
Cases being currently Handled Claim Value (Rs. Cr)
PSL Limited 11000+
Chahal Parivahan Pvt. Ltd 2
Successfully settled and case withdrawn
Wadhawan Global Hotels & Resorts Private Limited 57*
*Rs. 57 cr of Bank loan as on 31.3.2018. Application for insolvency-initiated u/s 9 and OC settled before admission of FC claim.
DESIGNATED PARTNER, NEW DELHI
Total-experience: 22 Years
- Has over two decades of work experience in leading Banks and Investment Banking advisory firms.
- Solid Experience of working in the corporate and investment banking side in multinational banks like Standard Chartered Bank and Bank of America.
- Also, worked in ICRA Limited in the risk management advisory practice for Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Vast experience in M&A and Equity Capital Fund Raising and has successfully completed deal closures of Rs. 4000+ cr.
Core Competence & Industry-specific experience
- Resolution Management, Corporate Lending and Investment Banking.
- Experience in credit risk management at Banks, mergers & acquisitions, fundraising, and managing the entire investment banking/resolution process cycle.
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy Law
- Multi-sector Experience – Agri, Food Processing, Automotive Ancillary, Consumer
- Personal Products, Industrials and Manufacturing, Power Ancillary, Roads, Energy and Heavy Engineering.
Experience in restructuring & Handling of Stressed Assets
- Successfully completed several resolution cases of NPA assets by completing One Time Settlement and thereafter resolution by either arranging funding from ARCs; and/ or Strategic Sale of the stressed assets, brand, business, etc. to Strategic Investors.
- Handled over 100 funding raising and mergers & acquisitions cases including acquisitions by JK Group in the areas of Agri., food and automotive ancillary.
- M&A and ARC funding completed for stressed/ NPA assets.
Experience under IBC
- PSL Limited – Was RP in CIRP, and NCLT order sale under liquidation as a going concern and have received claims of over Rs.11,000 cr. Corporate Debtor has 4 operational plants. Have been able to turnaround the CD from loss-making to EBIDTA positive.
- Chahal Parivahan Private Limited – Is RP, and CD is under CIRP Stage
- Wadhawan Global Hotels and Resorts Limited – was IRP and the case was settled in CIRP
- Also worked as a Supervisory Partner along with AAAIP Partner in the following cases :
- Lanco Thermal Power Limited (LTPL) – Total claims received for Rs. 33,000 Crore+. Resolution Plan was approved by CoC and is pending approval of NCLT.
- VIL Limited – Have received nearly Rs. 700 Cr. of claims from a CoC comprising 10 financial creditors. Resolution Plan was approved by CoC and is pending approval of NCLT.